To succeed and to develop as a seller, notes must be kept. The significant notes for the seller are, for example:
1. Observations about the customers and meetings
2. Own feelings about previous dealings
3. The number of contacts and meetings
4. The length of the sales pitch
5. The amount and value of past deals
I request and encourage you to use this book for making notes about your sales career. Do it!
A TIP – Always put a into your 10 years calendar (see page 273) around the date when you have made a deal. Also write down the values of the deals into your INSPIRE ME –book. Summarize your deals into weeks, months and years. I swear that you will experience great pleasure, when you browse your achievements from this book any times in the future:
1. You see all the fruits of your work at glance
2. Your self-esteem rises, you experience pleasure and you can challange yourself to make more deals!
3.You can develop as a sales person
There are many years on your calender. You have plenty of time to sell and, to become tired several times, but you will try again. Fortunately days and years are different, just like people.
It is extremely important to understand, that the results made by you, are your know–how property. With your notes you encourage and evaluate yourself ― They are your treasure chest, which no one can take away from you. Your very own!